Thickness of the rear wall and distance from the rear
Here, the cabinet-wide the thickness of the rear wall and then with consecutive values for each segment from bottom to top the distance of the back wall from the trailing edge of the body can be adjusted.
With the last of the six values in this field one can also influence the formation of the backwall groove. The value 1 creates continuous grooves on (middle) sides, in this case no insertion milling (value 0) is generated.
Groove depth of the rear wall
Here, the groove depth of the rear wall can be specified with successive values in the following order:
- Left – Groove depth to the left side
- Right – Groove depth to the right side
- Top – Groove depth to the upper bottom
- Bottom – Groove depth to the lower bottom
- Horizontal – groove depth to the intermediate floors (cabinet-wide)
- Vertical – groove depth to the center sides (cabinet-wide)
- As a fold – value 1: The formation of a groove as a fold is no longer dependent on the groove depth.
Air in the rear wall Groove distance from rear
Here, with successive values, the air to the rear wall in the groove can be specified in the following order:
- Left – Air to left side
- Right – air to the right side
- Above – air to the upper floor
- Below – air to the lower floor
- Horizontal – air to the intermediate floors (cabinet-wide)
- Vertical – air to the center sides (cabinet-wide)